Find us on Google+ My Friendship: ~Happy Birthday To You Dear Mohini ~ ~ Stimulation Of The Mind

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Friendship: ~Happy Birthday To You Dear Mohini ~

My Friendship: ~Happy Birthday To You Dear Mohini ~: Here's ''Do Duni Chaar Team '' Simran , Geeta and Monu Wishing Our Dear Mohini A Very Happy Birthday! 



Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Mohinee
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Mohinee
Happy Birthday to You.

Read More

7 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Melodious Wishes :)
    Loved it!

    Happy B'day Mohu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dearest dearest.......Geetu.......:) No words for your love sweetheart.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you were singing while you write this :)

    A blessed birthday Mohi :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mohini, wish you all the best in life. you are a wonderful soul. i pray that you are showered with happiness always:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of you all the sisters.......God is really great. I didn't have sister once upon a time, so God gifted me all your love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://deepak-doddamani.blogspot.in/2012/03/tagged.html
    I have TAGGED you in my post and hope to get answers for my 11 questions from you :)

    ReplyDelete

.